Terms & Conditions
Orders and Shipping
All of our jewellery is handmade to order. Please allow up to three weeks for the piece to be made, and up to six business days for postage to addresses within Australia. For delivery outside of Australia, shipping can take up to two weeks depending on your location.
Shipping is free within New Zealand and Australia. We charge a flat rate of $20 for shipping to other countries.
In addition to our primary payment host PayPal, Scarlett Jewellery Label is pleased to be an official provider of the innovative new payment scheme, Afterpay. Afterpay allows you to buy the jewellery you want today, and pay it off over four fortnightly instalments.
As all of the items on our online store are handmade to order, we will ship your items to you within the standard three weeks of when your order is placed.
Checking out using Afterpay is simple, and takes only a few moments.
To make a purchase using Afterpay, you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address.
To use Afterpay
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $800) and check out as you normally would.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan service.
- You must provide an Australian address to use Afterpay. Afterpay is not currently available for use by customers outside of Australia.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- As with all items on our online store, we do not provide returns or exchanges on any items because they are handmade to order.
In the unlikely event that a product proves to be faulty, we will repair or replace it free of charge. "Faults" include manufacturing faults only and do not cover issues that have arisen from wear and tear. Pieces must be returned with the original packaging and proof of purchase must be supplied. If you wish to return an item please contact email@example.com.
If you purchase a ring or other piece of jewellery from our online store and it doesn’t fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for it to be resized. If you guess your ring size wrong and need to have your ring resized you will incur a resizing fee and will also be accountable for postage costs. Purchasing the wrong size does not constitute a "fault". We highly advise against guessing your size- you are far better to get your finger sized by a jeweller. If this is not possible for you, please email us and we will post you a ring sizer.
Every piece of jewellery is made to order in the style and size specified upon purchase. For this reason we do not offer exchanges based on change of mind. If you have any queries about a piece, please do not hesitate to email us, as we are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
We only accept returns of items purchased on our online store. If you have an issue with a piece purchased from a retailer, you must contact them and arrange a solution with them.